Our Mission, Vision and Values
Integrity – We value accountability, ethical and honest interactions.
Choice – We value the right for people to make informed choices.
Teamwork – We value combined efforts that come from working together.
Diversity – We believe there is a role for everyone committed to our mission, values and motto. We look to enrich our business & communities through diversity.
- We will continuously improve our customer satisfaction levels by soliciting, listening and responding to feedback, testimonials and inquiries.
- We will set and hold our employees accountable for meeting specific and measurable objectives.
- We will reward and recognize our employees for their contribution to improvements in customer satisfaction, company efficiency and/or company profits.
- We will demand the highest ethical standards from all employees
We are constantly updating our knowledge and processes in step with regulation changes:
- The testing and data interpretation of mould, remediation protocols and procedures related to mould.
- Provincial and Federal asbestos regulations, building material inspection requirements, how to interpret asbestos inspection reports, and abatement protocols & procedures.
- The safety regulations and recovery procedures when facing a trauma scene and/or biohazard situations.
- How to recognize clandestine drug labs, the chemistry behind methamphetamine manufacturing, health effects of meth, the meth lab restoration process and government regulations and the legal environment.
- Water classifications and the drying procedures & timeliness, safety concerns and procedures and the restoration process.
- Safety precautions and proper handling of contaminated water loss situations, the importance of proper drying and decontamination procedures, and prevention and restoration protocols and procedures.
- Contents recovery after fire and smoke damage, new technologies in odor removal, and restoration