Our Mission, Vision and Values
We ensure our client’s needs and expectations are met with above and beyond customer service and workmanship while maintaining efficient timelines which are critical in mitigating each and every loss.
To gain a reputation within the insurance industry as being a professional, reliable and honest restoration company who go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Integrity – We value accountability, ethical and honest interactions.
Choice – We value the right for people to make informed choices.
Teamwork – We value combined efforts that come from working together.
Diversity – We believe there is a role for everyone committed to our mission, values and motto. We look to enrich our business & communities through diversity.
- We will continuously improve our customer satisfaction levels by soliciting, listening and responding to feedback, testimonials and inquiries.
- We will set and hold our employees accountable for meeting specific and measurable objectives.
- We will reward and recognize our employees for their contribution to improvements in customer satisfaction, company efficiency and/or company profits.
- We will demand the highest ethical standards from all employees
We are constantly updating our knowledge and processes in step with regulation changes:
- The testing and data interpretation of mould, remediation protocols and procedures related to mould.
- Provincial and Federal asbestos regulations, building material inspection requirements, how to interpret asbestos inspection reports, and abatement protocols & procedures.
- The safety regulations and recovery procedures when facing a trauma scene and/or biohazard situations.
- How to recognize clandestine drug labs, the chemistry behind methamphetamine manufacturing, health effects of meth, the meth lab restoration process and government regulations and the legal environment.
- Water classifications and the drying procedures & timeliness, safety concerns and procedures and the restoration process.
- Safety precautions and proper handling of contaminated water loss situations, the importance of proper drying and decontamination procedures, and prevention and restoration protocols and procedures.
- Contents recovery after fire and smoke damage, new technologies in odor removal, and restoration